IB Subject Combinations
The following are a few examples of the range of subject combinations chosen by former students together with their final university destinations and courses:
- Studying Economics at Kent. Required 33 points, including 16 at Higher and a 5 in Standard Maths
- Highers: Economics, German, Design Technology
- Standards: Maths, English and Psychology
- Studying English at Oxford. Required 38 points.
- Highers: English, History and Theatre
- Standards: Maths Studies, Russian and Physics
- Studying Modern Foreign Languages at Exeter. Required 32 points and 5 in one Language
- Highers: English, Spanish and Italian
- Standards: Maths Studies, Biology and Psychology
- Studying Nursing at East Anglia. Required 32 points
- Highers: English, Geography and German
- Standards: Maths Studies, Environmental Systems and Film
- Studying Film Studies at Sheffield Hallam. Required 24 points.
- Highers: English, Film, Economics
- Standards: Maths Studies, Biology and French
- Studying Palaeontology & Evolution at Bristol. Required 35 points.
- Highers: Biology, Chemistry and Geography
- Standards: Maths Studies, English and Beginners' Italian (Ab Initio)
- Studying Biochemistry at Oxford. Required 39 points including a 7 in Chemistry.
- Highers: Maths, Chemistry and Biology
- Standards: English, Spanish and History