The Computing Department offers Computer Science at Higher Level.
Students will gain valuable programming skills and an in-depth knowledge of how Computer Hardware and Software operates.
The course will serve as excellent preparation for any student who wishes to study Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Computing or Engineering/Science at University.
The Higher Level programme has seven topics, which are studied both at a theoretical level, and as practical programming exercises.
Higher Level core
- Topic 1: System fundamentals
- Topic 2: Computer organisation
- Topic 3: Networks
- Topic 4: Computational thinking, problem-solving and programming
Higher Level Additional Topics
- Topic 5: Abstract data structures
- Topic 6: Resource management
- Topic 7: Control
Any students who are interested should see Mr Powell or Mr Villazon for further information