Our school is proudly supporting Greenwich & Bexley Community Hospice’s Colour Run Party on Sunday 24th September.
This colourful 5k fundraising event will take place in Danson Park and is guaranteed to brighten up your September!
This will be a fantastic day out for all the family with four colour stations and a massive finish line paint party plus:
- Bouncy Castle
- Face Painting
- Children games and activities
- Live entertainment and music
- Hot dogs, Burgers, Jerk Chicken, Coffee, Cakes and a sweet stall
- Prosecco Horse Box and Beer Tent
- Colour Run merchandise
Everyone signing up for the Colour Run Party will get:
- A Colour Run medal
- A pair of sunglasses
- A Colour Run snood
- A paint pouch
- Covered in paint at our 4 colourful colour stations!
Registration fees, which help the Hospice cover the cost of the event, are:
- £20 per adult
- £15 per child
- £60 per family (two adults and two children under 16)
Sunday 24 September is going to be a fantastic day of partying, paint and supporting your local Hospice. What better way to celebrate the end of summer - sign up now!